At Grand Parkway Pediatric Dental, we are passionate about oral health and ensuring that our Richmond, TX patients have the resources they need to maintain healthy teeth for a lifetime. As a rule of thumb, this demands ongoing preventative dental care. Having children maintain healthy teeth also requires education, to help them become aware of the dental solutions and what they can do to stay healthy at home. Here, we have provided some helpful dental information on oral health. We encourage you to find the section you are interested in and read more details on our website. If you have further questions, call our dental office at (832) 246-7255.
- Dental Anxiety
- Dental anxiety impacts millions of people. If your child is afraid of visiting the dentist or has extreme anxiety when it is time to visit the dentist, let us know. There are sedation options that can help your child to relax, and medication that can keep your child comfortable during the entire procedure.
- Options for Replacing Missing Teeth
- If your child has lost permanent teeth from an accident, you are not alone. Children can lose teeth from various forms of accidents or from poor dental hygiene. Dr. Faisal Khan and Dr. Adeel Khan , can provide your child with a variety of solutions that include a dental bridge and much more. All three methods allow for your child to eat and speak clearly, while also restoring your child’s smile. However, each procedure has distinct advantages that the other may not provide. To find out which procedure would work best for your child, call 832-246-7255.
- Oral Hygiene Basics
- At Grand Parkway Pediatric Dental, we are passionate about patient education. We will take the time to show your child how to brush and floss properly, when you visit our dental office. We recommend that your child brushes his or her teeth, two to three times a day using fluoride toothpaste for two minutes at a time. This will help to keep your child’s teeth clean and healthy; when also combined with daily flossing. Your child should still visit our Richmond office, for professional teeth cleanings twice per year.
- Preventative Dental Care
- Preventative dental care is vital to maintaining lifelong oral health. When providing patients with helpful dental information, we always recommend regular teeth cleanings, fluoride treatments and dental sealants. These three things can work together to reduce the likelihood of your child developing cavities. At Grand Parkway Pediatric Dental, we can create a preventative dental care plan for your family.
Check out what others are saying about our dental services on Yelp: Dentist Richmond.
For more helpful dental information, read our website or call (832) 246-7255 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Faisal Khan and Dr. Adeel Khan . At Grand Parkway Pediatric Dental, we will be happy to answer any questions you have about oral health from our Richmond dental office.
Helpful Related Links
- American Dental Association (ADA). Glossary of Dental Terms. 2015
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry® (AACD). Home Page. 2015
- WebMD. WebMD’s Oral Care Guide. 2015
About our business, license, and website security
- Grand Parkway Pediatric Dental was established in 2012
- We accept the following paymentmethods: American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa
- We serve patients from the following counties: Fort Bend County
- We serve patients from the following cities: Houston, Sugarland, Kate, Fulshear, Richmond, Cumings, Rosenburg, Pecan Grove
- Texas (License #24446). View License Information and Specifics
- National Provider Identifier Database (467591065). View NPI Registry Information
- Healthgrades. ViewBackground Information and Reviews
- Website Safety Ratings and Reputation – AVG Threat Labs. View Details
- Norton Safe Web. View Details
- Trend Micro Site Safety Center. View Details
Back to top of Helpful Dental Information